Wednesday, September 06, 2006
About Me

- Name: Richard & Brandi
My husband is a contractor/painter. He called me one day from a closet he was working in. He said that he really felt like we needed to adopt a child. He had been in that closet telling God all the reasons why we couldn't adopt...and God was answering all of his questions and reassuring him of His call on our lives. (read complete story in ARCHIVES below in this section)
Previous Posts
- Here's the clan. For those of you who have big fa...
- The boys LOVE the HotWheels Jeep and spend a LOT o...
- Yoda, the Jedi Master
- All of our friends have been SO kind. The McCaule...
- The little boys took their first trip in the boat ...
- Every day is a new adventure for Reid and Ross. W...
- I am so sorry I haven't posted pics in a while. I ...
- Here are some shots of what we've been doing in th...
- Many of you have asked how the big boys are liking...
- TOGETHER AT LAST!Due to the recent death threats I...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home