From Colombia to Arkansas

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

TOGETHER AT LAST!
Due to the recent death threats I've received for not posting any new pics, I found time this morning to deliver our latest family pic! The flight home was great and the boys loved flying! We got to our house around 10pm Saturday night, went to church on Sunday, and then on to Benton to spend the day playing in the water and cooking out at Richard's family's house. Then Monday my mom, dad, and sister came to our house to spend the day. Today we made our first wal-mart trip. Everything has gone unbelievably well and the boys act like they've been with us forever. God is so incredibly good. I will have more to write about our testimony and how he answered all of our prayers. But for now, I'll just leave you with this thought from God's word....."And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son."

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Stover said...

What a wonderful picture! I'm so glad you are all together. I saw your parents and sons in Walmart last week and she told me you might get to come home Saturday. I'm so glad it all worked out.

9:37 PM

 
Blogger cmbbyrd said...

I miss you all already!!! I would not trade our time together in Colombia for anything. Tell the boys that Tia says I love them-
all 4 of them!

7:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home