

I am so sorry I haven't posted pics in a while. I am truly overwhelmed by the number of you who are still checking and are interested in our lives. Thank you. These shots are from home. The little boys are making themselves right at home and have adjusted unbelievably well. It's like they've been with us forever! We are so in awe of the wisdom and power of God and of his PERFECTION in placing these boys in our lives. PERFECTION is the only word I can think of to describe every single aspect of this whole journey. In Colombia, you would often hear people say, "Perfecto." That would mean, "just right, perfect, great." I keep hearing that word in my head when I think about my two new sons and my perfect God who worked this whole plan to perfection. We did get discouraged over the past three years because the adoption was taking SO long. But Reid wasn't even born when we started the process!!!!! God was working everything out in his perfect time. Glory to God for his amazing love for us.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home