Monday, August 25, 2008
About Me

- Name: Richard & Brandi
My husband is a contractor/painter. He called me one day from a closet he was working in. He said that he really felt like we needed to adopt a child. He had been in that closet telling God all the reasons why we couldn't adopt...and God was answering all of his questions and reassuring him of His call on our lives. (read complete story in ARCHIVES below in this section)




6 Comments:
Wow! That is so pretty! I bet everyone is so excited!
1:54 PM
Love your table!
I feel like I haven't talked to you in ages...hope all is going well. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon...maybe around the ball fields!
6:31 PM
that is so great! what a great table and how fun is it that you can all eat together now!
2:21 PM
I imagine that's going to come in quite handy in the Womack household. Yay for family dinners! :)
11:34 AM
I love it! Are you guys in a new house?
3:57 PM
So excited to come across your blog through the Blackwells! Ever since talking with you at the reunion, we've been wondering if we could find y'all on the worldwide web. We're looking forward to keeping up with the Womack family now!
10:07 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home