Tuesday, July 08, 2008
About Me

- Name: Richard & Brandi
My husband is a contractor/painter. He called me one day from a closet he was working in. He said that he really felt like we needed to adopt a child. He had been in that closet telling God all the reasons why we couldn't adopt...and God was answering all of his questions and reassuring him of His call on our lives. (read complete story in ARCHIVES below in this section)


4 Comments:
I can't believe she is a month old already! She is so loved! Can't wait to see you all again.
Love, Aunt Chris
10:55 AM
By the way, tell Rhett she looks great in the yellow outfit!
5:25 AM
Brandi, Rachael is so beautiful & obviously so very loved. It warms my heart to see such a big and loving family (I wish I was brave enough to have house full). God sure knew what he was doing when he made you and Richard parents!
8:01 AM
She is so beautiful!! I can't wait to meet Miss Rachael!
Your family is so fun!! :)
10:09 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home