From Colombia to Arkansas

Monday, August 07, 2006




Our almost happy family sitting on a ridge overlooking the city of Medellin. This was taken this morning on our way back down the mountain from getting Christy at the airport. As you can see, the boys are glad she´s here! And I am too. She wanted to send out a message to you all.

Hey everyone, it´s Christy. I just wanted to thank everyone so much for all your prayers. I did not have any problems other than being delayed about 2 hrs in Atlanta. And not understanding a single thing anyone said in Bogota! I just basically followed the crowds everywhere and I made it to Medellin where my two precious new nephews were waiting to greet me. I can´t wait for you all to meet them in person. It´s so much better than the pictures. I love you all and will try to update again soon. P.S. Of course, I´ve already been to Wal-mart (aka Exito)!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lok said...

Yay Christy!!! So glad you and the whole family are safe and are doing well. The boys are beautiful!!!
love,
leah kackley

7:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home