
FINALLY!!! I was able to get a picture posted!!! So sorry it took so long.
Aren´t they precious? We were able to meet them and pick them up around noon yesterday. They didn´t cry at all.....just laughed and started playing with us. Ross reminds us a lot of Rhett. He is a rounder!
You wouldn´t believe how much they eat!!! They went full speed yesterday with no nap. 9:30pm rolled around and we were exhausted but they were going strong. So we finally figured out if we turned the lights off and got in bed, they would pass out...and they did in about ONE minute.
Reid is a cuddly bug and you all know how much I LOVE that!!
more later!


1 Comments:
How adorable they are!!! I cannot wait to get there and see them in person!!! I'm so glad you were finally able to get your pictures posted. Love you all.
7:10 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home