WE´RE HERE!!!!!
We arrived in Bogota tonight at 9pm. The time is the same here as in Arkansas. Our plane was late landing. Anyway, we are at a very nice hotel and it´s midnight and we are being taken to the airport at 5:30am in the morning, so, this is gonna be quick. First of all, thanks for all of the prayers. We made it here safely.
The labor pains with my first two children were in my stomach.......these labor pains are in my shoulders from carrying a 50 million pound backpack through the airports!...but I´m sure these pains will be just as rewarding!
I´ve waited three long years for this and now I have less than 12 hours to wait and I feel like I can´t wait ONE MORE SECOND!!!!!!! Richard and I are so excited. And so thankful. By the next time you hear from us, we will have kissed and held our new precious babies. We love you all. Good night....or good morning!


2 Comments:
Praise the Lord!! I'm so glad you made it safely. I was starting to get concerned when I talked to Mom and Dad a little before 9 last night and your plane had not landed. But while we were on the phone, it arrived. Can't wait for the next update!!! Love you!
6:18 AM
Good morning Brandi and Richard! As you leave on the next part of your journey, our prayers are yours. This blog is a great way to share your story...thanks for taking time to do this. There are so many friends here thinking of you guys constantly. Much love! Kathy Berry
3:34 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home