Well, I've held it together all day, but as I sit down to post this blog, I am overcome with emotion. I can't believe it is finally here. I can't believe it's finally over. No more fear, no more worrying, no more begging God to make them ours. The END of that chapter. God is so good and gracious and all knowing. We do NOT deserve the blessings He continues to shower on us. I almost can't believe it. What a journey. I just don't even know what to say. Thank you, dear God. Thank you loving us and loving Bella and Maria. Let the next chapter being!.....


6 Comments:
We give praise God's provision over Bella and Maria! We are so thankful that you are officially a forever family.
6:33 AM
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
What amazing news!!!! Praising Jesus right along side you!!!
6:46 AM
I agree. Praise the Lord that chapter is over! No more worry about
losing them. It's such a relief.
I love those 2 little girls so much
and can't imagine my life without them. So glad I don't have to ever again.
6:31 AM
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I didn't know!!! Bran, I'm just sitting here crying AGAIN!!!!! God is so, so, so beautifully good!!!!
Love you all,
Kat-Ber
9:26 AM
What wonderful news! Congrats to you all!
6:36 PM
i was frequenting your blog often some time ago, but haven't returned in awhile... then your sis left a sweet comment on a post of mine about our finalization(s) we had... dec. 16th, and dec. 17th. i'm amazed again to just to see another family walk a similar path and share the same emotions! God is SO good!
oh, and our connection is somewhat 2-fold. carolyn noble is a good friend of mine, actually originally sent me your link when we began fostering children. then realized another good friend i met in our local homeschool group was friends with you/your sister?... melissa stover. it's a small world after all. ;)
12:01 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home