From Colombia to Arkansas

Sunday, May 18, 2008





Here are some pics of the girls' room (Bella, Maria, and Rachael). Karrie made the beautiful curtains and crib ruffle. Cute, huh? Never thought I could pull off a cute girls room. Never thought Iwould even have a girls room!!! SOOOO glad I do.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

So cute, Brandi! Wow, you will have a houseful, but aren't you grateful for that houseful? Are you still homeschooling next year? We are going to keep homeschooling Caleb. It has been a fun adventure.

2:36 PM

 
Blogger the blackwells said...

So fun, Brandi! I'm really excited for you guys!

4:08 AM

 
Blogger Lok said...

absolutely precious. And you are amazing! We are so happy for you, and so happy that Christy has introduced you into our lives. Come back and see us soon in Jackson!

5:49 AM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

iBrandi, has Rachael arrived yet?

12:18 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

VERY cute! I love pink and brown!

1:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home