Wednesday, October 03, 2007
About Me

- Name: Richard & Brandi
My husband is a contractor/painter. He called me one day from a closet he was working in. He said that he really felt like we needed to adopt a child. He had been in that closet telling God all the reasons why we couldn't adopt...and God was answering all of his questions and reassuring him of His call on our lives. (read complete story in ARCHIVES below in this section)
Previous Posts
- Rhett and his best bud Gabe at their soccer game!
- Our neighbor Susan gave Bella her first little trim!
- Go Tigers! The girls were decked out and on their...
- Richard and I just got back from a great vacation ...
- Baseball is finally over! We kinda miss it. Rich...
- Aunt Christy and Uncle Rusty were in town for Rich...


1 Comments:
Hey Brandi! Do you remember me? I am from Rison and my maiden name was Rauls. I discovered your blog from a friend of a friend. I saw your name (maiden name plus married name) and wondered if there was another Brandi Byrd. It was you!! Your family is just beautiful. It has been years since I have seen you, but you look exactly the same!! I have just recently become a blogger. I live in Texas and my family still lives in Arkansas. I got tired of e-mailing pictures of my kids, so I thought I would start a blog. Check it out! Take care-I'll be keeping up with you now!! Robyn
7:14 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home