From Colombia to Arkansas

Friday, June 08, 2007



One of these things is not like the other...

3 Comments:

Blogger carozza said...

it looks like you guys have so much fun! miss you!

10:15 AM

 
Blogger patti said...

Hey womack family...this is the alexanders (greg and patti from OBU). Found your blog from someone else and enjoyed getting caught up on your lives.

I've enjoyed getting to read about the adoptions. What a blessing. Plus I have to admit I love seeing all the boys in matching shirts for Easter!

9:50 PM

 
Blogger mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Hi Brandi,

I found a link to your blog on another blog and umm, your family has grown a little since we left Arkadelphia! That's so great. I love that you guys have opened your hearts and home to these precious, precious kiddos.

Hey...I was laughing at the photos of your kids in your kitchen b/c it looks exactly like the kitchen of my Northridge house. Do you still live in the big house on the corner??

Glad to have found you! Hope you all are well.

Meredith Blase

11:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home