From Colombia to Arkansas

Thursday, August 10, 2006

We got some bad news from the lawyer this morning. Things are going much more slowly than expected in court. The reason is that there are several new people in the administration who are learning what to do.....and in the meantime, that is slowing down the process for everyone. They had originally told us they thought we would be heading back to Bogota THIS weekend, but now they are saying NEXT weekend. Because originally things were going very quickly, my sister came on over earlier than she had planned. Now that things are going back to the original LONGER plan, she is going to be stretching it to not go over her number of days off at work. But she thinks she can still work it out. Thank the good Lord she is here with me. I don“t know what I would do without her! So, I am sad to say that it looks like we will end up being here almost a whole month after all. I miss my big boys at home and am SOOO ready to see them and to introduce them to their little brothers. (Once we leave here NEXT weekend, we will go to Bogota for 2-3 days for more paperwork at the embassy, etc.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home